This property has been sold. Would you like more information on the sale, or do you have a property you'd like to discuss selling?
Here's the perfect opportunity to buy in the very desirable suburb of Mount Victoria with the Town Belt behind. This 1960s apartment is ready for you to move into and enjoy all the wonderful benefits of living within walking distance of the central city but not right in it.
Step inside and discover a well laid out apartment with awesome afternoon sun. Features include:
* Two good sized bedrooms
* Tidy kitchen with potential to add value
* Separate living area with afternoon sun and a good outlook
* Bathroom/laundry with shower over the bath
* Double glazing throughout to keep you warm in winter
* Outside shed shared with other residents
* Leafy garden with BBQ area and shared clothes line
* Residents parking on the street subject to obtaining a WCC parking permit
Body Corp fees $3,571.32 pa approx.
WCC Rates $2,239.37
LIM available upon viewing
Freshly painted with new curtains and carpet throughout, you will love wandering home after work to the ease of living in Queen Street. A small complex of 12, mostly owner occupied, apartments with a well run body corp and reasonable fees.
It's a leisurely stroll to the many amenities offered in and around Mt Victoria: The Town Belt for running, cycling, walking: Courtenay Place with bars, cafes, theatres and restaurants; The Cuba Quarter; or Oriental Bay for a swim and an ice cream.
Tender closes at 2pm, on Friday 14th May 2021. Not selling prior.
Call Katie now on 027 248 2061 to arrange a private viewing or come to one of the open homes.